- Assist senior technicians in diagnosing and repairing tractor equipment.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks such as oil changes, filter replacements, and fluid checks.
- Conduct inspections to identify mechanical issues and propose appropriate solutions.
- Learn to operate diagnostic tools and interpret diagnostic reports.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure timely completion of service and repair tasks.
- Maintain accurate records of work performed and parts used.
- Adhere to safety protocols and guidelines while working on tractors.
Hands-on experience— Gain practical knowledge and skills by working directly with experienced technicians in a real-world setting.
Skill development— Enhance your understanding of diesel, tractor, and construction maintenance and repair techniques.
Networking opportunities— Build professional relationships with industry experts and fellow interns.
Local dealership participation in Career Tech Student Organizations
Enhance your resume— Add relevant industry experience to your resume, increasing your employability.
Potential employment opportunities with a globally recognized brand— Successful completion of the internship may lead to full-time job offers or future employment references.
Scholarship potential— Some organizations offering the internship may provide scholarships based on performance and commitment.
- Meet all entrance and academic requirements of the partnering school
- Highly motivated in becoming a skilled Kubota Technician working on agricultural and construction machinery
- Basic knowledge of mechanical systems and tools.
- Good problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- The student must be enrolled full-time in a Kubota TECH program
- The student must be employed by a Kubota dealership and the dealer serve as the sponsoring employer
- The student Technician must be recommended by the partnering dealer